As we enter a new year with new opportunities, I wanted to take a moment to encourage you to be the best version of yourself. Below are a few practices that I am learning to intentionally implement in my own life. I pray you will join me.
1. Grow friendship with God at a greater pace than growing your ministry and discover His provision and power in all you do.
2. Notice what energizes you and what depletes you, make adjustments and do more of the former.
3. Become more aware of the false self which says “I am what I do”, “I am what I have”, “I am what other people say and think about me” and dethrone it.
4. Create space for more silence and solitude in your days, weeks, months.
5. Detach from the noise and distraction, attach to God’s heart in the stillness and grow more confident in His love for you.
6. Understand that the best thing to bring to your leadership is a transformed self, so be true to practices and rhythms that fill you and ask,“what does my soul long for?”